Wed, 27/02/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Andrew Norfolk receives investigative journalism award for his work on the targeting, grooming and sexual exploitation of teenage girls.
When Lynne read that in the Mail Online, she very nearly threw up!
Nick Griffin was hauled off to court several times for telling the truth and Norfolk received an award for turning “Muslim” into “Asian” when reporting these crimes.
As you may know from past news reports and talks on the Muslim underage sexual grooming of our children by Lynne and ProFam, Norfolk features heavily as one of the misinformation bar stewards that seemed to ‘grace’ every occasion when these disgusting and ongoing crimes against our humanity raised its evil head.
• How Many Convicted Paedophiles Have Police Lost Track of in Your Area?
• UAF and One Society Many Cultures conference
• Get out of Jail Free Card for Muslims in Spain
• All foreigners in Holland should sign 'participation contract': minister
• You think our education system is bad, our media is even worse
• Jihad Mafia Kills Tunisian Youths
• Al-Qaeda Alive and Well, Ready to Attack West
• And finally – don’t swallow it’s a pearl!!!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today