Mon, 11/03/2013 - 21:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
A QC and a Judge are fed up with the use of interpreters from Polish call centre, Capita Translating and Interpreting.
Michael Turner QC claims 'screw-ups' over interpreters in UK courts is now 'endemic' as top translators will not work for Capita because of its low pay. Judge Richard Bray accused the firm of being 'hopelessly incompetent' after trial against a Vietnamese drug king was halted because no interpreter arrived at Northampton Crown Court. Some of the language experts supplied by Capita Translating and Interpreting from a base in Krakow, cannot even speak fluent English, claim lawyers.
• Tory Councillor Guilty of Breaching of Conduct
• 650 Workers received text message on redundancies
• Family Honour Hides Incest In Holland’s Muslim Community
• Parisian War Zones – Bullet Proof Vest Required
• Sweden: Octogenarian Narrowly Escapes Wax and Polish
• Athens Mosque Will Cost Greece $1.1M
• Egyptian Superhero Breaks Taboo on Sexual Violence
• Thought for the Day – Is it Fair?
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today