Mon, 29/04/2013 - 19:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
7,900 children fled their care home a staggering 28,000 times last year and the Conservative Children’s Minister promises he will stop children in care from being sent away from their friends and family in their home area.
The minister blamed “An ‘out of sight, out of mind’ culture that has led to thousands of the most vulnerable children being placed at great distance from their home towns.”
The NSPCC warns “this kind of behaviour can put them at serious risk of harm such as grooming or sexual exploitation.
One young boy in care is quoted as saying we are ‘dead to the world’.”
• BNP stand 8 Candidates in Worcestershire’s Bromsgrove Division
• Baroness Warsi and the ‘demons of hate’
• How anti-racism lessons INCREASE pupil intolerance by 'causing animosity to other cultures'
• ‘Anti-White’ Racism Trial Begins in France
• Last Pieces of 1 World Trade Centre Are Rising
• Iraq shuts down 10 television channels
• U. S. Has ‘No Proof’ Of Syrian Use of Chemicals Weapons
• Thought for the Day – The Elephant is still invisible!?
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today