Fri, 15/02/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Raise a glass to forgotten heroes, to Arthur Redfearn, to the BNP, and to our British future!
• the news media alteration of ‘global warming’ to ‘climate change’ so the government can continue scheming to retain ‘carbon credits’ as an excuse for higher taxes.
• the EU’s ‘green week’, a week set aside for MEPs to visit constituents in their home country. Nick tours England whilst his colleagues play with wealthy constituents in the posh bits of Lanzerote or the Seychelles.
• And the sweeter news than that the ConDem government has thrown in the towel in the case of brave BNP bus driver Arthur Redfearn and will not appeal the Europen Court’s decision and will present law amendment that, from now on, it will be illegal to sack anyone on the grounds of political opinion or their political affiliation.
• Coronation Street star charged with child rape
• Marine Le Pen to Speak in Cambridge
• Macedonia: Illegal Mosques Financed by Saudis Springing Up Near You
• Small Bomb Targets Greek Far-Right Party Office in Piraeus
• Germany: Muslims Plan to Convert Hamburg Church Into Mosque
• Pat Robertson Claims Islam is ‘Demonic’ And ‘Not a Religion’ But an Economic System
• Thought for the Day – Our nearest and dearest?
• And finally – Something fishy going on
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today