Wed, 28/11/2012 - 21:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Decorated War Hero, Algerian Criminal or Bangladeshi Murderer!
• Petition http://you.38degrees.org.uk/p/danny-nightingale.
Due to a tragic series of events, Sergeant Danny Nightingale, a soldier and medic with 17 years’ service, was convicted earlier this month of illegally possessing a pistol that he didn’t know he had.
Danny’s wife stresses that they need as many signatures as possible by tomorrow, “ to show the court that the public don’t want Danny in jail”
• An Algerian-born career criminal suspected of a ‘marriage of convenience’ to a British citizen has been deported from Spain to the UK. …and There’s Nothing We Can Do About it!’
• A man convicted of murder in Bangladesh is teaching at a secondary school in east London after checks into his criminal history failed.
1. Go-Ahead for Mosque in Nottingham in Face of Congestion Fears
2. Aged just 11 a Romanian sex offender is punished – guess how?
3. Minister Dismisses ‘Halal Homes’ Fears in the Netherlands
4. Sweden: Brother on Trial for Stabbing Sister to Death in Honour Killing
5. Swedish Nationalists correct over anti-white racism
6. Protester Killed in Egypt
7. Thought for the Day – Are we suffering from Muslim extremism?
8. And finally – a very old Tortoise and an even balder guy!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today