Fri, 24/05/2013 - 19:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
This Presenter, the Team at W@8 and Radio Britain wholly condemn not only the 2 killers of Drummer Lee Rigby but the laws of this country which for the last 50 years have encouraged, both financially and socially, the immigration to the UK of millions of people from Muslim and 3rd World countries around the Globe.
This text is from Imnokuffar our European news researcher. “It has taken all my energy to continue to send you this. I am terribly upset and saddened. I will continue though in the name of Drummer Lee Rigby, 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.”
Q’uran Surah 9.123 “Fight those of the unbelievers who live near to you and show them how harsh you can be”
Lest we forget.
• Woolwich the Headlines Say it all
• Not Really as Afghanistan Comes to London Finishes the Story
• The Icing on The Cake as Troops Advised Not to Wear Uniform Outside Bases
• Dutch Prime Minister- European Olive Oil Rules Are ‘Bizarre’
• “It Will be Easier to Become a Dane”
• Amnesty: EU States Guilty of Racism, Homophobia
• Afghan University Students Protest Against Women’s Rights
• Woolwich - The Beginning of the End or the Start of a new Beginning?
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today