Mon, 03/09/2012 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Lynne asks are we mad as the UK Borders Agency tells Professor John Tulloch he is no longer welcome or needed by the United Kingdom.
He was born to British parents in colonial India and classed as a “British subject without citizenship”. He became an Australian citizen in the 1990s and his British passport was confiscated. His entire family all hold British passports. Doesn’t he have the same right to a family life as the vile murderous pondlife the courts allow to stay in Britain? Not so Great anymore!
• Sectarian riots again in Northern Ireland
• 10 Pilot whales saved but 16 die in Fife
• 55 new ‘free’ schools are to open this autumn
• Eurozone decline in manufacturing output
• Tchaikovsky with guns!
• New recruits in Afghanistan to be vetted more
• Thought for the Day – Are we mad?
• And finally – cocktails ahoy!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website