Wed, 14/11/2012 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
• As Englishmen we have to make sure that Abu Qatada’s human rights are respected, don’t we? We still have to support his family don’t we? After all it is inhumane to separate families isn’t it?
• We must support the City banker divorcing her husband because he won’t act out 50 Shades of Gray with ropes and winch and hawser.
• We must buy the doll that little girls can breast feed!
• We must endure a further 20 compensation claims from terror suspects who have been falsely imprisoned and mistreated.
• We must congratulate the EU minions who think they are organising the Muslims but in fact the Muslims are organising them.
• Labour Councillor made to apologise over insult
• Is there a solution for evil Qatada and his money pit of greed?
• Strikes on the way due to austerity
• Turnip heads annoy the hell out of Swedes
• The Palestinian's to exhume ex presidents body
• China in talks over central Committee.
• Newborn baby killed in Afghanistan
• And finally – A Diamond Geezer!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today