What do Lord Carey, Foreign Aid, the Palestinians and Pakistani Tribal Councils have to say to the average Brit? Are you a doormat?
• Lord Carey opines that Gay marriage would ‘strike at the very fabric of society’ and raise the risk of Polygamy.
• The UK will spend an average of £86 million per year in the Occupied Palestinian Territories until 2015. Some which will be used to support the families of terrorists who have been captured or killed.
• Pakistan’s Supreme Court takes action against a tribal council in Balochistan after 13 girls between the ages of 4 and 16 years were given in marriage.
• Muslims were ‘protesting’ all last week!
• Archbishop speaks out against Gay ‘marriage’ at last.
• Want to fund Terrorism? Donate to Foreign Aid!
• Tens of Thousands of Greeks demonstrate against Merkel in Athens
• Netanyahu to call early elections in Israel in 2013
• Romney calls for changes in foreign policy regarding Syrian rebels
• Thought for the Day – A few facts of life today
• And finally – Sweet n Sour Pork anyone????????