Mrs Margaret Walker receives interim ASBO ordering her not write or distribute leaflets until 20th July hearing in Fareham.
A united front was seen at the court as many diverse groups joined in support Mrs Walker. Karen Downes came from Blackpool, but many locals couldn’t be troubled. Why isn’t our community behind Ms Downes and Mrs Walker in the same way the nation’s media came together behind the family of Stephen Lawrence. A united front is needed to convince the authorities that Charlene’s murder is not going away.
• Seven former Labour ministers selected for police chief elections
• Elderly patients 'helped to die to free up beds', warns doctor
• Leader of Muslim rape gang jailed for 19 years
• Nick Griffin MEP on European Nationalism
• Muslim Brotherhood warns Egypt's generals
• Prosecutors in Norway call for Breivik insanity verdict
• Thought for the Day – Fareham Demonstration Supports Mrs Walker
• Man who died laughing at Goodies had Long QT syndrome