Fri, 28/09/2012 - 19:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
• “For more than a decade this has gone on. I’m no fan of the British National Party, because I hate racism, but the BNP was warning about this back in 2001. And what happened? Its leader was arrested and charged with inciting racial hatred.
• “People feel they cannot trust the establishment and they begin to look beyond the establishment for a bit of help. It may hurt to say it, it may be politically inconvenient, in may stick in the throat – but the BNP was right about this issue.”
• The issue, of course, is Muslim grooming gangs preying on our girls, and the words are those of Rod Liddle, writing in his column in the Sun yesterday.
• This man raped & murdered and was set free to rape again twice
• Whilst Mrs Walker receives the full fury of the system!
• John Terry faces Politically correct wrath as well
• Report from Nick Griffin MEP – Muslim Sexual Grooming, from The Times to the Sun!
• Plane heading for Everest crashes killing 19 people
• Man behind anti Muslim film is jailed for probation violation
• Thought for the Day – Problems or Solutions?
• And finally – a Fishy problem or a Digital one?
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today