European countries will face new humanitarian tragedies leading to mass killings of people if they continue in their failure to embrace tolerance toward different cultures and religions, President Abdullah Gül has warned.
“Islam and migrants have been a reality in Europe for centuries.
As long as the continent of Europe doesn’t approach segments which are different from the majority with tolerance, particularly in regards to religion, an occurrence of new inquisitions and Holocausts, as well as incidents evoking Srebrenica, are probable,”
• British History Syllabus Attacked
• Christian Worker at Heathrow Granted Right to Appeal Sacking
• Fears of Muslim Tensions in High Security Prison
• French Police Contaminate DNA From Alps Massacre Crime Scene
• Italy: Arsenic Outside Rome a ‘True Emergency’ Says Health Minister
• Syria Chemical Weapons Used
• Thought for the Day – Miseria mia!
• And finally – I used to know that signpost or did I?