Mon, 15/04/2013 - 19:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
European countries will face new humanitarian tragedies leading to mass killings of people if they continue in their failure to embrace tolerance toward different cultures and religions, President Abdullah Gül has warned.
“Islam and migrants have been a reality in Europe for centuries.
As long as the continent of Europe doesn’t approach segments which are different from the majority with tolerance, particularly in regards to religion, an occurrence of new inquisitions and Holocausts, as well as incidents evoking Srebrenica, are probable,”
• British History Syllabus Attacked
• Christian Worker at Heathrow Granted Right to Appeal Sacking
• Fears of Muslim Tensions in High Security Prison
• French Police Contaminate DNA From Alps Massacre Crime Scene
• Italy: Arsenic Outside Rome a ‘True Emergency’ Says Health Minister
• Syria Chemical Weapons Used
• Thought for the Day – Miseria mia!
• And finally – I used to know that signpost or did I?
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today