Fri, 01/03/2013 - 20:05
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
It’s almost inconceivable that many of the World at 8 listeners don’t want to know my view on the result of yesterday’s staggering election result in the Eastleigh Hampshire by-election. . . So I’ll tell you! . . But, If you want a result that could be a truly significant moment in world history - and which could in due course have an impact on Britain's already desperately sick economy - then the Italian one was the real deal. The fact that a cliff-hanger failed to produce any credible or stable government isn't the significant point. What's new is the huge surge in votes and the big majority for parties which reject not just the EU's austerity occupation government, but the very idea of allowing Italy's continued crucifixion on the Euro.
• Terror Suspects Have British Passports Torn Up
• College Lecturer Confronts Teenage Bullies & she goes to Court!
• Muslims to Sue Over Prison Meat
• Beware Circumcision
• South African Hair Thieves Targeting Dreadlocks
• There’s a giraffe in my kudu????
• Thought for the Day – The truth the whole truth and nothing but????
• And finally – 4 Police cars and 1 helicopter chase Moped rider???
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website