Wed, 12/06/2013 - 19:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Tell MAMA, Measuring Anti-Muslim Attacks, will not have its government grant renewed after police and civil servants raised concerns about its methods.
Ministers end funding for body that claimed ‘wave of attacks’ against Islam (212 by last weekend). Claims the media unquestioningly repeated. 57% of which were online, 16% were not verified and only 8% were physical attacks and none required medical treatment.
• Immigration chaos 'won't ever be fixed': UK's new immigration boss can't rule out further backlog of unprocessed cases
• Judges attack cuts to legal aid for migrants as they say any changes would set a bad example to the rest of the world
• Businessman vs Burglars in Midnight Fight at His Premises. Now He’s on GBH Charge
• British Couple Thrown in Spanish Jail and Fined £600 After Refusing to Pay for Paella They Didn’t Even Order
• Students Taught About Homosexual Foreplay Disguised as Tolerance
• Muslim Hate Monitor to Lose Backing
• Thought for the Day – Whodatoughtit?
• And finally – Now you know!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today