Tell MAMA, Measuring Anti-Muslim Attacks, will not have its government grant renewed after police and civil servants raised concerns about its methods.
Ministers end funding for body that claimed ‘wave of attacks’ against Islam (212 by last weekend). Claims the media unquestioningly repeated. 57% of which were online, 16% were not verified and only 8% were physical attacks and none required medical treatment.
• Immigration chaos 'won't ever be fixed': UK's new immigration boss can't rule out further backlog of unprocessed cases
• Judges attack cuts to legal aid for migrants as they say any changes would set a bad example to the rest of the world
• Businessman vs Burglars in Midnight Fight at His Premises. Now He’s on GBH Charge
• British Couple Thrown in Spanish Jail and Fined £600 After Refusing to Pay for Paella They Didn’t Even Order
• Students Taught About Homosexual Foreplay Disguised as Tolerance
• Muslim Hate Monitor to Lose Backing
• Thought for the Day – Whodatoughtit?
• And finally – Now you know!