Fri, 05/04/2013 - 19:20
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Are the Great British Public really fooled by TV research programs, such as the one Lynne watched on our National Health Service.
She thought for an odd instance there would be some honesty about what led to the ruination of the NHS, but she did not find it. Two main reasons given for its failings were: An increase in the elderly in this country – all white of course and new staff and old methodology in the workplace. IT DID NOT ADDRESS ……… Nick Griffin MEP discusses UKIP (The Rich Tories) and defector flees immigrant friendly UKIP to join BNP.
• Cutting the Minimum Wage Is No Way to 'Make Work Pay'
• BBC Silence Over Licence Fee Loophole
• Rorke’s Drift Survivor Remembered After 130 Years
• There Are Legal Immigrants And Then There Are?
• Air France Fined For Removing Pro-Palestinian Activist From Flight To Israel
• Stop the boats until this is sorted!
• A Christian Catastrophe: Islamist ‘Cleansing’ In Mideast
• And Finally – Who’s got the Horn then?
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today