Mon, 17/06/2013 - 19:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
In another, utterly appalling example of child abuse, two 13-year-old Scots girls were groomed and raped by a network of “numerous” paedophiles across Britain.
37 arrests have been made and over 100 further victims have been identified.
A police source stated: “There are groups of foreign nationals involved in this and maybe respect for women isn’t seen as being a high priority in their country of origin.”
Senior officers also fear the involvement of ethnic minority offenders in child sexual exploitation (CSE) will lead to “significant community tension”.
Extremist groups have attempted to associate CSE with wider immigration issues and this has the potential for significant unrest.
• Head of Army Warns Further Cuts Are Dangerous
• Asylum Seekers Cost UK £1.5m a Day
• UK: Anti-Fascists Fuel the Fire of Hate
• The Roma Conundrum
• Netherlands: Senate Leader Quits Over Wilders’ Role at New King’s Investiture
• Children’s Books Targeted for Promoting Nuclear Family
• Thought for the Day – What is the root of all evil?
• And finally – small tits big bum Ozzie??????????
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website