Mon, 14/01/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Solicitor Tevfick Souleiman and his law firm ran immigration scam spanning nearly a decade. The law firm invented scores of ‘touching’ love stories and accounts of their relationships to con immigration authorities.
France calls for meeting of the UN Security Council after saying “Its [France’s] intervention on Friday in the face of a rebel advance stopped the Islamists from seizing the capital.” Today we learn that Islamist fighters linked to al-Qaeda launched a counter-offensive in central Mali and have seized control of Diabaly from the French supported Malian army.
Our government has sent British troops into harm’s way supporting this European ally. Why?
• Ranks of the Socialist Workers Party Are Split Over Handling of Rape Allegation
• Enough to Make You Shudder!
• Jimmy Savile Scandal: Report Reveals Extent of Abuse
• Italy’s Supreme Court Says Gays Can Have Custody of Children
• Massive Gay Marriage Protests in Paris
• Belgian woman ends up in Zagreb after GPS failure
• Thought for the Day – Was Lincoln a ‘racist’????
• And finally – I’ve fallen for you in a big way!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website