Wed, 20/03/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
A former presidential advisor to Barack Obama said he had been shocked when taking part at a debate hosted by an Islamic group at a leading British university to find that men and women were segregated.
He was then astonished to find himself being accused of intolerance by angry members of the audience.
He accused the British of being afraid to challenge ‘Radical’ Islam.
He may be right an Episcopal Church in Aberdeen has opened its doors to Islamic worship on Fridays and their bishop approves.
I grew up learning ‘the road to hell is paved with good intentions’, but this is a step too far in my books.”
• London Working To Become Western Hub for Islamic Finance
• And the Cypriots Thought It Couldn’t Get Worse
• EU To ‘Undermine National Homogenity’
• Bavarian Minister Accuses Italy of Immigrant Dumping
• Egypt Tourists Arrest For Blasphemy
• Egypt Minister — Heavenly Religions Call for Peaceful Coexistence
• Thought for the Day – Immigration, past and future?
• And finally – A real cock up or is it?
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today