A former presidential advisor to Barack Obama said he had been shocked when taking part at a debate hosted by an Islamic group at a leading British university to find that men and women were segregated.
He was then astonished to find himself being accused of intolerance by angry members of the audience.
He accused the British of being afraid to challenge ‘Radical’ Islam.
He may be right an Episcopal Church in Aberdeen has opened its doors to Islamic worship on Fridays and their bishop approves.
I grew up learning ‘the road to hell is paved with good intentions’, but this is a step too far in my books.”
• London Working To Become Western Hub for Islamic Finance
• And the Cypriots Thought It Couldn’t Get Worse
• EU To ‘Undermine National Homogenity’
• Bavarian Minister Accuses Italy of Immigrant Dumping
• Egypt Tourists Arrest For Blasphemy
• Egypt Minister — Heavenly Religions Call for Peaceful Coexistence
• Thought for the Day – Immigration, past and future?
• And finally – A real cock up or is it?