Mon, 25/02/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Lynne speaks on reverse racism and the suicide of Birmingham student 9 year old Aaron Dugmore after bullying by “ASIAN” pupils.
After all what is reverse racism, but multi-culturalism by another name and the British are like the proverbial ‘turkeys voting for Christmas’.
• Jasmine Nassif, a Young Health Champion for MakeSpace worked with Enfield Council’s Youth Services, NHS Enfield and youth in the area, to in her words “prevent others from making some of the same mistakes I made” sentenced for her role in gang attack that left serving soldier partially disembowelled, but not one prosecuted for attempted murder.
• Police and media excuse ‘Four Lions’ Gang families
• Brightest English maths pupils two years behind Eastern Asian peers by age 16
• ‘British Al-Qaeda Recruits Told to Spread Terror Training through Europe
• English Should be the Language of Europe
• Asylum Seekers Could Get Right to ‘Shop Around’ EU before Choosing Britain
• Syria: Silent Exodus of Assyrian Christians
• Egyptian Christians: Where Can They Turn to?
• And finally – ‘Jesus’ amongst ‘obnoxious’ words banned by Muslim telecoms.
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today