Fri, 11/01/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
This week Nick outlines a proposal for a simple 3 per cent Unused Utility levy every two years on the value of all building plots which have had unused planning permission on them for more than 15 months.
This would force the big cartels to get build new homes or to sell off plots to smaller firms who will.
The price of both building land and new homes would drop to more affordable levels, helping young families to buy their own homes.
Local authorities would receive valuable extra income to plough into renovating rental older properties, rather than leaving them to run down so they can be demolished and replaced by more private yuppy developments.
That's the sensible, practical, nationalist proposal.
• A White British Minority in 4 towns & cities in UK
• Saturday sees name changes for wards in Tower Hamlets
• Met Office Releases Revised Global Temperature Predictions
• Barbarity at the Centre Pompidou!
• Egypt’s new constitution prepares the way for an Islamic caliphate
• Kenya's Wildlife Service says it is pursuing Elephant family killers.
• Thought for the Day – Diversity versus Genocide?
• And finally – Real Snake on a Plane!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today