Wed, 08/05/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Patriotism, a dirty word farmed out to the education authorities, the Police, the legal systems and the people as a word never to be uttered.
How can we the people pull out of this nosedive of self obsessed selfishness induced by clever politicians in order to save what we have left?
How long can the enemy within bring the enemies without into our midst?
How long before we sober up and read the writing on the wall?
In the words of the Old Testament ‘the moving hand having writ moves on?
Or in the words of Omar Khayam ‘a Persian poet : ‘Indeed the Idols I have loved so long, Have done my credit in men’s eyes such wrong, have downed my honour in a shallow cup and sold my reputation for a song’
• White Flight, White Minority, Lost Migrants, Less Violence, More Money
• Met Police Misconduct Figures Release With No Mention of Officer’s Charged
• Human Rights, Whose Rights? Criminals, That’s Who!
• EU Lifts Oil Embargo on Syria — Buys Directly From Al Qaeda
• British Tourists Charged £54 for Just Four Ice Creams in Rome Café
• Bangladeshi War Crimes Court Indicts NHS Director
• Buddhists Are Wising Up to Jihad; BBC Doesn’t Like it
• China Food Scandal: Rat Meat Sold as Lamb Meat
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today