Patriotism, a dirty word farmed out to the education authorities, the Police, the legal systems and the people as a word never to be uttered.
How can we the people pull out of this nosedive of self obsessed selfishness induced by clever politicians in order to save what we have left?
How long can the enemy within bring the enemies without into our midst?
How long before we sober up and read the writing on the wall?
In the words of the Old Testament ‘the moving hand having writ moves on?
Or in the words of Omar Khayam ‘a Persian poet : ‘Indeed the Idols I have loved so long, Have done my credit in men’s eyes such wrong, have downed my honour in a shallow cup and sold my reputation for a song’
• White Flight, White Minority, Lost Migrants, Less Violence, More Money
• Met Police Misconduct Figures Release With No Mention of Officer’s Charged
• Human Rights, Whose Rights? Criminals, That’s Who!
• EU Lifts Oil Embargo on Syria — Buys Directly From Al Qaeda
• British Tourists Charged £54 for Just Four Ice Creams in Rome Café
• Bangladeshi War Crimes Court Indicts NHS Director
• Buddhists Are Wising Up to Jihad; BBC Doesn’t Like it
• China Food Scandal: Rat Meat Sold as Lamb Meat