Mon, 20/08/2012 - 19:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Pakistani authorities have arrested an 11 year old Christian girl after she was accused of blasphemy and is being detained in Jalalabad. She was arrested after hundreds of neighbours, angry over reports she had allegedly burned religious papers, gathered outside her house in a poor outlying district of the capital, Islamabad. There are questions on whether the child is mentally handicapped and her age is reported to range from 11 to 16 years but she was unable to speak when brought to the station. It sounds like ProFam is needed in Pakistan. Finally samurai brings sword to gun fight.
• Wife of Communist party leader receives suspended death sentence
• A total of 13 arrested so far in connection with oil executive’s death
• Europe is burning whilst the EU fiddles!
• Euro zone finances in brief.
• Pussy riot put behind bars – if only for their name!
• Thought for the Day – Twitter, Tweeting and Troubles!
• And finally – Dairy Queen kills Samurai sword wielding robber!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today