Mon, 06/08/2012 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
It is one year since the ‘summer’ or rather ‘Race’ riots in Britain brought on by our enrichers and left wing anarchists.
The riots started when police killed Mark Duggan, black drug dealer, in Tottenham. Our ‘enrichers’ blamed the white police officer providing their excuse for the following days of smashing shop windows and looting. Left wing anarchists soon seized their chance to burn buildings and vehicles. While the ‘enrichers’ looted, the left wing anarchists set fire. These two evils ganged together to cause division between the decent people of Britain.
• Nothing to celebrate – one year on from last Summer’s riots
• Yet another illegal to have cushy time in our jails on our money!
• Greece has rounded up illegal immigrants and will deport them
• Hostages being held by Syrian rebels are Iranian soldiers they claim
• Memorial day in Japan for the 67th anniversary of the bombing of Hiroshima
• Thought for the Day – why are we the Drug capital of Europe?
• And Finally – Olympic buildings leaking in ‘Biblical storms!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website