Fri, 19/10/2012 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Nick caught Fishing without Appropriate PC Permits when he used a sprat to catch a ton of mackerel.
Not a single one of these mackerel expressed anything other than glee when the full names and addresses of thousands of BNP members were published on Wikileaks.
Lynne’s total transparency has a lovely ring to it, but who wants the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Not many people in the UK or in the establishment.
When all you get is bias, misinformation, bigotry and ignorance – that is what will prevail.
• Baby faced thugs kick innocent man to death.
• ‘Well wishers’ stopped by police from visiting Taliban victim
• Police give the ‘race’ card a miss in house fire!
• Mongolia removes statue of Lenin
• Being ‘straight’ no longer normal down under!
• Muslim severs girlfriends tongue!
• And finally – Anyone for an NHS dose of camels urine????
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website