Fri, 09/11/2012 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Nick tells us the Court of Human Rights decision for Arthur Redfern is a great decision for all and very important for every nationalist.
“It is for every single person in Britain who has ever been persecuted for their beliefs. Even more important, it is a massive step towards securing the right of every single person in Britain to hold and express unorthodox, anti-Establishment beliefs in the future. No nationalist has ever won a more important victory for democracy and freedom. Arthur Redfearn's victory really is as important as that.”
• Labour's Dave McLuckie is not so Lucky!
• Tesco's fined for employing illegal workers.
• Report from Nick Griffin MEP – Strasbourg victory and more!
• US drone shot at by Iranian air force jets.
• The 'Argentine Witch' gets it from her own people
• Thought for the Day – Extremism, is it another form of Nationalism?
• And finally – Too fat to execute for murder? Only in the United States!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website