As UKIP are poised to overtake the Liberal Democrats as the third party in the opinion polls, Nick tells us what we have in common. Nothing!
Nigel Farage, who is supposed to stand up for British interests on the Fisheries Committee did not even bother to turn up for vote on critical EU Fisheries Policy.
Their use of "balanced migration" where they are delighted to let in another Somalian for every true Brit who leaves London or Birmingham and flees to Spain or Australia is a nastier hoax than the empty pre-election promises of action we’ve heard for decades from the Tories and that are now being offered even by Labour.
• Parents’ Fury as Christian Primary School Bans Christmas Nativity Play
• Fewer Germans Find Children Worthwhile
• Risk of Poverty for Italians Growing at Fastest Rate in EU
• Coptic Christians Ask World to Cut Ties with Morsi’s Egypt
• Vladimir Putin Calls on Russian Families to Have Three Children
• Polio Workers Killed in Pakistan
• Thought for the Day – A Merry Christmas for a Chosen Few?
• And Finally – or maybe not.....way back on August 11th 3,114 BC our time etc!