Wed, 31/10/2012 - 21:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
• Former Labour Party ‘spin doctor’ Samuel Gamlin appeared in court in Newcastle Upon Tyne earlier this month on charges related to child pornography.
No mainstream media outlet has reported this story and it is found only on the Court News UK website.
• It is every girl’s right to have the means to live and be educated in their own country but this is something the deadly culture of Islam does not want.
This is a shame because it gives little hope for the multitudes of young girls who want to better themselves.
The only way they will get educated is to come to a western country and that is simply not right.
• Bulgaria sends coffins and illegal immigrants to the UK
• Another unreported Labour Party paedophile
• Norway beats the UK 3 to 8 in employment stakes
• Italy’s losses are even worse
• And the poor Portugeuse are taking the biscuit!
• Iraq annoyed at UN search of Iraqi planes
• Thought for the Day – Women and Islam?
• And finally – A cautionary tale for Halloween!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website