Graphic designer Jamie Haxby claims he was denied job at Prested Hall because some of the hotel staff are atheists who wouldn’t work with a committed Christian.
According to forms submitted to an Employment Tribunal during the interview he was asked whether he was a Christian, and he said yes.
His interviewer is claimed to have remarked that she and other people on her team were atheists and could never work with a committed Christian and then apologised for wasting Mr Haxby’s time.
• Social Workers "Knew About Asian Men And Drugs", Old Bailey Hears
• Bristol City Council Spends £23,000 To Cover Up bad Fostering
• Catholic Charities Refusing to Accept Donations of Food Containing Pork
• Car Attack on Mayor Who Removed Pork Alternative From School Menu
• Group marriage Next On Gay Agenda
• Wisconsin, USA White Privilege Students
• Feds Spend $1.5 Million to Study Why Lesbians Are Fat
• Thought for the Day – The Communist Holocaust-How many have died? 138 Million and rising!