Mon, 18/03/2013 - 21:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Graphic designer Jamie Haxby claims he was denied job at Prested Hall because some of the hotel staff are atheists who wouldn’t work with a committed Christian.
According to forms submitted to an Employment Tribunal during the interview he was asked whether he was a Christian, and he said yes.
His interviewer is claimed to have remarked that she and other people on her team were atheists and could never work with a committed Christian and then apologised for wasting Mr Haxby’s time.
• Social Workers "Knew About Asian Men And Drugs", Old Bailey Hears
• Bristol City Council Spends £23,000 To Cover Up bad Fostering
• Catholic Charities Refusing to Accept Donations of Food Containing Pork
• Car Attack on Mayor Who Removed Pork Alternative From School Menu
• Group marriage Next On Gay Agenda
• Wisconsin, USA White Privilege Students
• Feds Spend $1.5 Million to Study Why Lesbians Are Fat
• Thought for the Day – The Communist Holocaust-How many have died? 138 Million and rising!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today