Wed, 11/07/2012 - 20:20
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Liverpool’s International Slavery Museum shows primarily the history of black slaves and briefly mentions the burgeoning sex slave trafficking of today. No one tells the story of the 1,250,000 European men, women, children and babies taken and sold by Arab slavers during the 16th to 19th centuries. Not one statue or memorial has ever been built in their own countries. Young white girls are still being taken today to serve the sex trade in the Eastern markets. Who is speaking for them?
• The Dairy Farmers are not a.moo.sed!
• John Terry appearing in Court again today for ‘racism’
• Spanish reveal 65Bn Euros in new ‘austerity’ measures for Eurozone
• Reports of early ‘Caucasoid remains’ found in America
• Russians come up with ‘a fair solution’ on Syria to the UN
• Thought for the Day – The Pain in Spain
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website