Fri, 29/03/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Greater Manchester DC agrees with Rochdale MP who alleged police were failing sex abuse victims.
An allegation police angrily denied.
The DC says men alleged to be part of a child-grooming ring in Rochdale were not brought to justice because the CPS did not pursue all victims’ evidence.
The DC as witness manager assigned to two victims felt ashamed of being part of a process that won the girls’ trust only to betray it.
The DC resigned on learning the CPS were not calling the girls as witnesses and could not assure her future victims would not be betrayed.
One victim, age 14, when she was groomed still sees some of her abusers walking free on the streets of Rochdale.
• Tower Hamlets Voter Fraud
• Waves of refugees arrive in Italy and Malta
• Cyprus bailout will see money flee Europe
• Nick Griffin MEP – UKIP Stoking Britain’s Funeral Pyre
• Cadbury’s Sharia Compliant Easter Candies
• Egypt Going Broke
• Thought for the Day – Are we really animal lovers?
• And finally – Don’t have a curry near a dog track!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website