Mon, 28/01/2013 - 21:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Judge Michael Stokes sentences 18 year old to 9 months suspended for sex with 13 year old girl due to his Islamic education and naivety.
Adil Rashid, 18, was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education in an Islamic faith school left him ignorant of British law.
Stokes said in sentencing Rashid to 9 months youth custody suspended for 2 years “Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters.” But the judge said that because Rashid was ‘passive’ and ‘lacking assertiveness’, sending him to jail might cause him ‘more damage than good’.
• Four Asian men wielding axe and screwdriver attack British man
• Family’s Outrage as Notorious Killer Bidding for Freedom is Granted Anonymity by Judge
• Archeologists Revise Image of Ancient Celts
• Vatican Dismisses Guardian ‘Secret Property Empire’ Report
• Delhi gang-rape suspect faces maximum three-year jail term
• Mali rebels torched library of ancient manuscripts
• Thought for the Day – Our piggy political elite?
• And finally – Not a pussy down a well but a pony?
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today