Mon, 08/04/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Islamophobic? I think not! Today’s news speaks for itself, from disagreement amongst our detractors to disagreement amongst Muslims.
As an European NGO cites opposition to mosque building as Islamophobic.
The Muslim Council of Britain Vows Action To Stop Children Being Groomed For Sex whilst the media, police and government all conspire to hide the crimes of a segment of a community simply because they are Muslim.”
The Crown Prosecution warns Sharia courts putting women at risk.
The Met charges sixth person charged in sex trafficking ring investigation, 3 of whom are Muslim.
Am I Islamophobic?
• Baroness Maggie Thatcher dies at 87.
• Young Spaniards Give Up on Job Hunting
• Mosque Building Shifts Into High Gear
• Christian Persecution: Six Quick Takes
• Freed Egyptian Cleric: Muslims Should ‘Hate Christians’
• Attack on Christians in Egypt Comes After a Pledge
• Thought for the Day – Bought and Sold in the UK?
• And finally – A baby camel and blue waffle disease?
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today