Fri, 15/03/2013 - 21:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
From Halal or Not Halal! Pork DNA Found In CoE School Sausages to Nick’s “Alice” moments in the European Parliament and Lynne on Golden Dawn and Greece hiring the notorious Blackwater mercenaries.
According To BBC London A DEFRA Spokesman Has Said "It Is Totally Unacceptable If Food Labelled As Halal Has Been Found To Contain Pork.” After HALAL Sausages At St Mary's Bryanston Square, A Church Of England School In Westminster Were Found To Contain PORK Meat.
The Real Story should be “Church of England school serving HALAL Products to Christian children”.
• Barking Men Accused Of Running Child Prostitution Ring
• Poor UK 'Work Ethic' Partly To Blame For EU Migrants Influx
• Just 2 Instances Where NHS Waste £20m On PR and Advisors
• Lord Ahmed A Shining Example of Islamic Tolerance
• Qatar's Shopping Spree Includes Europe's Politicians
• Islamists Target Germany’s PRO NRW Party Leader
• GERMANY Bans Three Radical Islamofascist ‘Salafist’ Groups
• Christians “Unsafe” At Muslim Conference
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today