Wed, 16/01/2013 - 21:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
“Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world.” To anyone aware of world events, this passing comment by German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, is an obvious fact. Several “human rights” organizations from the German Green Party to the UN Human Rights Council’s Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religious Belief declared her comment to be “totally senseless”, “misguided.” and based on “occasionally rumoured numbers.”
Open Doors, highly respected Christian international aid society, countered that 80% of the religiously persecuted worldwide were Christian, some 100 million people. Their list of 50 most religiously repressive regimes fall primarily in two categories: Muslim or “Marxist-legacy.”
• The Ugly Face of UKIP:
• Britain to be inundated with Romanians and Bulgarians.
• Widow Leaves £100,000 to Pet Charity who then kill her dog!
• Deportation order for Iranian rapist who filmed his victim’s ordeal
• France Fears Somali Islamists May Display Dead Frenchmen
• BOO HOO! Hamza’s Wife Whines He Is Being Mistreated
• Thought for the Day – We were not wrong in the BNP!
• And finally- one for the fish I feel.
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today