Labour Councillors call BNP candidate Tony Bamber’s leaflets “racist trash” and “religious hatred”. Ali Amla, of Preston Faith Forum, reported the matter to the Lancashire police who said they were unable to take any action, “As such no crime is being committed in the distribution of these leaflets.”
While in Birmingham up to 35,000 British Pakistani men, women and children gathered to express their love for Muhammad and to call for legislation that bars insults of Islam under the guise of the freedom of speech.
Why should we SUBMIT to accepting their two faced concept of ‘Freedom of Speech’?
• UKIP Knee-Jerk over Embarrassing Candidates
• SHE COSTS VERY LITTLE FOR YOUR PLEASURE
• The Secret to German Success - Low Unemployment and Poor Pay
• Nick Griffin MEP –On UKIP a Tory by another name
• She’s the One – US Sailor thwarts Dubai rape attempt
• US Defence Department blocks Baptist website, calls content ‘hostile’
• 'School forces girls to ask for lesbian kiss
• Thought for the Day –Can we live with what we have created An international circle of poverty and greed