Mon, 12/11/2012 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Tonight Lynne says “Now make no mistake the people who adhere to that [left wing] cause are not peacemakers, nor do they really care for the people en masse. The treatment we get in the British National Party from these imitation and phoney socialists is indicative of the way they would treat the people we want to help if they got into power, we would be a forgotten people, similar to North Korean and the communist state would prove no better for us in the UK than an Islamic state – which is much the same without the religious connotations.” Well, I am sorry Lynne they are already in power!
• Marxist BBC £450,000 pay out for George Entwistle
• Labour councillor gets elected then goes on a world cruise for 7 weeks
• Where is Hope Not Hate in North Croydon Mr Galloway?
• Axminster – a Brief Perspective from John Puxty.
• Golden Dawn stops gays blaspheming Jesus Christ
• Venice afloat!
• Taylor Swift gets her own back on Kanye 'Jackass' West
• And finally – Rare wine found in abandoned house in China!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website