Fri, 22/02/2013 - 20:15
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Aleemuddin Mohammed, his wife Shamina Yousuf, Mohammed’s mother Shanaz Begum, Begum’s partner Enkara Balapovi and the family’s optician Shashi Obhrai are being prosecuted in Croydon Crown Court for a number of charges that include trafficking, rape and exploitation.
The victim a mother of four from Hyderabad spent 6 years in the various households of the defendants.
The court was told she was used as a ‘sexual toy’ and ‘general dogsbody’ by an extended family and their friend who forced her to become their slave for a total of six years and was threatened with murder if she complained.
Most damning of all is the statement is from the Daily Mail “Despite the woman approaching numerous agencies for help, Croydon Crown Court heard how the abuse continued.”
• Nick Griffin MEP –From the Belly of the Beast
• Baffling police jargon in running for Golden Bull award
• Finally Jail for Sham Marriage Lawyers
• Muslims found guilty of UK terrorism charges
• Hagia Sophia at Centre of Looming Christian versus Islam Dispute
• Chinese State Media Threatens Britain With ‘Severe Punishment’
• Thought for the Day – Dating for the mature – warnings & laughs!
• And finally – It isn’t necessarily a dogs life............................
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website