Fri, 20/07/2012 - 19:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Nick “It’s Fantastic” report as he returns from Tyneside and the best ever demonstration in British National Party history.
• Lynne tells us of events in Fareham where magistrates amend Mrs Walker’s ASBO to allow her to pay bills and order her to attend a full hearing in September.
• The BBC tells us “a white American” did it in their report on the Colorado cinema shootings .
• Father Bernard Kelly tells the world that 8 out of the intake of 50 pupils at a Roman Catholic school in Birmingham will be Catholic and they are from Polish and African families. The rest are Muslim.
• Strike action by ‘militant minority’ will affect Games
• Catholic School where 90% pupils are Muslim
• A Dark Knight Rises!
• Rebels withdraw from Damascus
• Commission set for fresh collision course over ACTA copy-cat clauses
• From the Belly of the Beast with Nick Griffin MEP
• Thought for the Day – The Margaret Walker update
• Finally – Sex or the Bible?
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today