Fri, 31/08/2012 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Tim Moore Managing Director of County Linen Service, a 200 year old business, is reported on the UK Border Agency’s website as saying 'We fully appreciate the gravity of the situation. We have been working closely with the UK Border Agency and, following this investigation, we have made radical changes to our HR personnel and processes.' Why did you employ them? When will the Border Agency and courts prosecute and fine or imprison the employers who are using these illegal workers?
• This Saturday - Squatters could have their ‘rights’ taken away
• Report from Nick Griffin MEP on Judicial Bias - the Pig’s Head and the EU’s Indigenous Peoples - the Neanderthals
• Romney accepts Presidential nomination in Tampa
• US Chief of Staff states that sanctions against Iran should be given a chance
• Thought for the Day – “Citizen Khan” Entertaining our colonisers?
• And Finally – May the pooch be with you
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website