Fri, 22/03/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
This is one thing PIMCO CEO Mohamed El-Erian and Nick Griffin MEP can agree on.
The decision to loot the bank accounts of Cypriot savers could blow up Europe and lead to civil unrest across the continent.
Nick tells us “When the Europhiles created the one-size fits all single currency they knew it would lead to a crisis and they've picked on little Cyprus, with the deliberate intention of destroying its economy.
So even if the British economy was so strong that the domino effect never hits - and I'm sure that most of my listeners are too well-informed to believe such rose-tinted bullshit - then the EU is right now working on plans to grab the power to come in at the drop of a hat and raid your bank account in order to help keep one of the unfortunate nations brought to its knees by the single currency from keeling over completely.
• Another Foreign-Owned Plant Rises On British Soil
• Channel 4 To Celebrate Ramadan
• Would You Buy A Bentley Built In Bratislava, Slovokia?
• Sharia About To Enter Spanish Legislation
• Has Syria Become A Chemical War?
• There Is More To Islamic Sex Than Husbands And His Dead Wife's Corpse
• Thought For The Day – Molehills Which Become Mountains!
• And Finally – With This Force I Thee Wed!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today