Wed, 22/05/2013 - 19:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
As headline chasing media and politicians react to the Oxford grooming scandal and reports of 54 further grooming gang investigations across the UK, Lynne discusses the paedophilia divide between eastern and western cultures. She says Dr Taj Hargey, Imam of the Oxford Islamic Congregation does have point as he highlights the fact that these men (Muslim) are brought up with the idea that non Muslim women are cheap but their own women are chaste. Under the Socialist banner in which we live, our young girls for the last 40 years have for the main part eschewed marriage or commitment, their families and standards and have embraced the world of me, me and more me!
• Grooming – Red Top Honesty at Last - Almost
• Next Coronation To Involve Other Faiths Besides Christianity
• Hungary’s Orban: Merkel Policy Like Nazi Invasion
• Netherlands: Rotterdam to Sack Whistle-Blower on Mosque Schools
• Robert Spencer: The Silent Tragedy of Child Marriage
• Obama-Backed FSA Rebels Name Their Brigade “Osama Bin Laden”
• Scotty Beam Me up for dinner!
• And finally – Mirror mirror on the wall?
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website