Wed, 10/04/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Tower Hamlets council social worker Soifar Rahman, 59, jailed for 8 years.
Rahman forced a 10-year-old girl to strip naked before molesting her and her mother.
Glory Benjamin, 35, accused of sex trafficking as girl forced into prostitution under juju curse by network of West African people traffickers.
Met Police Officer Davider Bajwa, 35, jailed for attempting to cover-up attack by employee of his taxi firm.
Dr Dirk Hohmann: hid fraud convictions to work as a consultant on the Isle of Man on a £150,000 salary for five years.
• Rapist to receive damages after his 'human rights were breached'
• Sex groomer jailed for attacks on vulnerable women
• Why it's better to grow up in Slovenia than Britain
• Golden Dawn Clash With Roma During Raid on Kalamata Hospital Days After Video Challenge
• Six Alinsky Rules That Explain Obama’s Words and Deeds
• US Army Labelled Evangelicals, Catholics as Examples of Religious Extremism
• Thought for the Day – Still a Class divide?
• And finally – Something wriggly this way comes!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today