Wed, 05/09/2012 - 19:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Research geneticist Aarathi Prasad from the Imperial College London is suggesting that humans should reproduce without sex.
She thinks men could well carry a child in a false womb and give birth. Come on guys do you fancy reproducing your own little person without any help, a sort of mini me! How about the leader of our government producing little Conservative Baby Camoron number 1,105 or can you see the press trumpeting our very own Nick carrying little Nationalist ‘Damian’ 666 around for 9 months!
• Sectarian divisions in Northern Ireland still run deep
• Office of Fair Trading to spend 6 weeks reviewing Petrol prices
• Direct Line to close 900 jobs to save ‘costs’
• A real ‘wally’ – thank God for football!
• Christians in landmark case in the European Court of Human Rights
• Bulgaria has a rethink on joining the Eurozone
• Impose 6 day week Troika tells Greece
• And finally – A Zombie for President?
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today