Today, July 15th 2012, Articles from the Press Association and BBC read “Four charged with girl sex offences” and “Men accused of abduction and rape of teenage girl in court”. The men charged by Suffolk Police are named as Mohamed Sheikh, 31, of Seaton Point, Hackney, east London; Surin Uddin, 28, from St Matthews Row, Tower Hamlets, London; Ali Hamza, 38, from Chingford Road, east London; and Abdul Hammed, 46, from Wellington Street. The BBC further reported, “Four men charged with the abduction of a 13-year-old girl allegedly raped in Suffolk have appeared in court.” The BBC apparently can’t decide whether they have been charged with rape.
• Rio Ferdinand’s ‘Choc Ice’ Twitter
• Anti White advertisements flood London before Olympics
• Spain still appealing to Germany for funds
• Icelanders are fighting not to join Eurozone
• University of Minnesota forced to cut ties with ‘Unfair Campaign’ in Duluth
• Thought for the Day – Women and Islam - 'Summer Brides' and sexual slavery