Our National Health Service is cut but not charitable or foreign aid. You step off a lorry in the UK after travelling thousands of miles and qualify for free NHS help and medication. Contract AIDS in Nigeria, come to the UK and get your medication free!
Now the NHS struggles and government funded charities are doing very well, thank you very much! It has been reported that thousands of charities are ‘barely disguised fronts for state backed campaigns’ and over 27,000 groups rely on taxpayer money for more than 75 per cent of their income.
Money needs to go into this country’s health services rather than going to dubious charities!
• 8 illegal immigrants actually deported from the UK at last
• National Trust appeal to safeguard White Cliffs of Dover
• Labour U-turn in Welsh rubbish row
• German Court rules that ‘circumcision amounts to bodily harm’
• Australia could be backing down on their immigration stand
• Thought for the Day – The fall of our Health service and the rise of the diverse ‘charities’
• Finally – name change for our Big Ben – No! Niet, Nein, Nada,