Mon, 21/01/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Pensioners will have their long-term care bill capped at £75,000. — but Thousands Will Still be Forced to Sell Their Homes.
Under Coalition plans, the elderly will get state protection against never-ending care home fees for the first time, but they will have to take out private insurance to cover them up to the new limit. Pensioners will still have to pay care bills up to £75,000 with campaigners for the elderly fearing that thousands of families will be forced to sell their homes.
• Roman nobleman's face recreated using 2,000-year-old skull
• Mourners mourn the wrong crime in Wales
• Islamic Success Story at German Universities
• British Paedophile jailed for paying Bulgarian parents for their sons.
• Troops Patrol Paris Streets after Terror Threat
• We’re only after the Christians say the Algerian Terrorists
• Thought for the Day – Leave ‘em to it!
• And finally – A truly Hippy Chick!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today