Pensioners will have their long-term care bill capped at £75,000. — but Thousands Will Still be Forced to Sell Their Homes.
Under Coalition plans, the elderly will get state protection against never-ending care home fees for the first time, but they will have to take out private insurance to cover them up to the new limit. Pensioners will still have to pay care bills up to £75,000 with campaigners for the elderly fearing that thousands of families will be forced to sell their homes.
• Roman nobleman's face recreated using 2,000-year-old skull
• Mourners mourn the wrong crime in Wales
• Islamic Success Story at German Universities
• British Paedophile jailed for paying Bulgarian parents for their sons.
• Troops Patrol Paris Streets after Terror Threat
• We’re only after the Christians say the Algerian Terrorists
• Thought for the Day – Leave ‘em to it!
• And finally – A truly Hippy Chick!