Fri, 08/02/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Nick on the Common Fisheries Policy, BBC coverage of UKIP through the media approach to the BNP, and on to the diabolical De Backer Report.
The De Backer Report contains one of the most dangerous and outrageous proposals to have come past us in the whole parliamentary term.
It is a cunning plan to deal with the lack of household saving in some parts of the Union (Eastern and Southern Europe in particular).
The problem, you see, is that this lack of savings makes it very hard to fund investment in pursuit of 'recovery' in those basket case states.
Other countries (hi mum, that's us!) on the other hand, have much higher average household savings.
I guess you can already see where this is going?
• Britain Will Leave 3,000 Military Vehicles Worth £2 Billion Behind
• Britain’s now the Migrant Magnet of Europe
• Free fruit and vegetables — even the rich are queuing up
• 30,000 Circumcised Women in the Netherlands
• Syrian and Coptic Christians Fleeing to Moscow
• Timbuktu: the women singled out for persecution
• Thought for the Day – Puppets on a String!
• And finally – Fabio he wasn’t!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today