Wed, 03/04/2013 - 19:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Buried in the Mirror and Peterborough Telegraph over the Easter weekend is the announcement by Cambridgeshire Police that six men of ‘various nationalities’ have been arrested for being part of the largest child sex ring in UK history.
Ongoing police operations Earl and Jardine have so far uncovered almost 50 alleged victims of rape, abuse and sex slavery aged as young as 12.
Detectives fear those numbers could easily reach more than 100 in a case potentially bigger than the Rochdale grooming scandal, where a gang of ‘Asian‘ men abused 47 victims from ‘troubled’ backgrounds.
The suspects were released on police bail.
• Justice Minister Admits “We Will Not Change Human Rights Law”
• Jobless Iraqi ‘Benefit Queen’ Sublets £2m Flat for £4,000 a Week
• Pesaro Italy Extreme Right Political Group Seals Off Makeshift Mosque
• France and Germany snub Cameron on EU law review
• Arabs Have Black Slaves Today
• Victoria’s Secret Hyper-Sexualizes Teen Age Girls
• Thought for the Day - A shift in brit culture?
• And Finally - Finally, The Bacon Condom Has Arrived
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today