Wed, 06/03/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
I never thought I would agree with a RED TOP but the Sunday Mirror has proved me wrong with “Butlin's goes to Eastern Europe for staff while jobless Brits are told there's no work at camps” and the Job Bank, based in Brasov, Romania says “British employers prefer Poles and Romanians because British workers have a drink problem and are lazy. They are unreliable because they don’t want to work.”
W@8 says “Say what you will, but this something any government that cares about its people would put a stop to. Sadly we no longer have a national government, just an ever-growing European behemoth that is intent on destroying the very fabric of our British culture and society.”
• UKIP’s Friends of Palestine group claims Middle East wars same as Holocaust!
• New Moves To Tackle Child Sex Abuse
• Britain Supplies Syrian Rebels
• More Than 65% of Italian Families Struggling
• ANTI-ISLAMIST AUSTRALIANS PASS OUT FLYERS AGAINST PROPOSED ‘HALAL’ MUSLIM-ONLY HOUSING ENCLAVE
• Danish Muslims Encouraged to Join the Holy War in Syria’
• Saudi Cleric Calls For Continued Muslim Suicide Bombings In Israel
• Priest Shot At In Tripoli Church
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today