Nick discusses his recent visit to House of Lords and reminiscences on the proud Britons who once walked the halls of Westminster.
He remembers the common men who cherished their heritage and led this once great nation to build an empire upon which the sun never set.
Lynne dreams of a good day for England and the English when we in the UK no longer import rapist, sodomite and paedophile scum from other countries around the world and when our lawgivers are not frightened of the establishment but can think for themselves.
• Illegals deported after working in the Olympic stadium in Coventry
• Rochdale grooming gang leader gets good deal in soft touch British justice
• ‘Honour killing’ parents found guilty of her murder
• House of Lords report from Nick Griffin MEP
• Kurdish rebels attack government forces in Turkey again
• 3 Non Arab Muslim terrorists arrested in Spain
• Thought for the Day – Rape trials, one law for one and one for others?
• And Finally – a Space probe called ‘Curiosity’?